| You can help!
Help the Color Switch Wikia add in information to the page or beautify it to maintain our high standards! Simply click here if you have a few words of wisdom on this page to add or a tiny correction to make. All attempts to help are appreciated :)
Achievements can be found on the Game Center for iOS and on Play Games for Android version of Color Switch.
The player may compete with other players on his/her friends list by adding "friends" and competing for points/XP that can be earned on the "achievements" section. Currently, there are 20 achievements in the game, and it seems unlikely that any more will be added in the near future. The last update to this section occurred on Update 3.5.
The player does not earn rewards in the game for getting more points/XP on these achievements; however, these are added to his/her total score on the Game Center/Play Games app.
List of current achievements (iOS)
IF YOU PLAY ON AN ANDROID DEVICE, REFER TO THE TABLE BELOW.
List of current achievements (Android)
IF YOU PLAY ON AN IOS DEVICE, REFER TO THE TABLE ABOVE.
- This is one of the few features in the game that differs completely from iOS and Android versions (due to the platform differences).
- This is the only competitive element in the game when playing with other friends.
- Though the outdated achievements only cover the first ten levels of three game modes, there are many more levels and game modes.
- The game probably considers unlocking different skins as achievements in the shop as similar requirements are necessary.
- In addition, with more game modes and levels released, it becomes significantly easier to earn the achievements after each consecutive update.